The Sawasdee Fasai is one of the largest of the liveaboards in the region. She cruises the Similan Islands, Surin Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
Her steel construction allows a unparalleled ride through the Andaman Sea, spaciously sized and she promises plenty of room to chill out in between diving the turquoise waters around the Similan and Surin Islands. A substantial dining area, modern and comfortable lounge and a maximum of 26 guests it is almost impossible not to find space to relax on this fantastic boat.
The massive air-conditioned saloon is equipped with WIFI, flat screen TV, DVD, sound system, karaoke, games and an extensive marine library to help you log all the stunning creatures you can find in these amazingly diverse waters. Up top there is a large sundeck for topping up the tan or gazing at the stars on a comfortable, soft mattress.
5 Day / 4 Night Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock – 14 dives
10 double cabins all but the budget have their own toilet, shower and sink which provides guests privacy beyond most boats in the area and all cabins have individual air conditioners.
- 2 Master cabins – Main Deck: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom: A/C and Sea View.
- 4 Deluxe cabins – Main Deck: Twin share with twin bunks and With En Suite. A/C and Sea View.
- 4 Standard cabins – Lower Deck. Either Queen bed or two singles. En-suite and small window.
- 3 Budget cabin – Twin Single beds. Shared Bathroom and A/C
All meals are served buffet style on the shaded upper deck. Traditional Thai food with the occasional Western style meal. We are happy to accommodate your special dietary needs if you can let us know a the time of your booking.
- Pre-breakfast before the first dive
- American breakfast after the first dive
- Lunch after the second dive
- Snack after the third dive
- Dinner after the night dive
GPS, Furuno Radar, Depth Sounder, Auto Pilot, Radio/communication systems, AIS Transponder, Medical Oxygen, Extensive First Aid Kit, 2 x Life Raft (20 pax each), EPIRD. Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
- Air-conditioned cabins.
- Abundant Thai and European meals and snacks
- Free flow of tea, fresh coffee and drinking water all day long
- Cookies and fresh fruits at any time
- Divemaster supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts.
- Transfer to and from your hotel / dive vessel.
- Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
National Park Entry Fee and diver’s fee;
- THB1,800 ( for diver)
- THB800 Baht ( for non diver )
- Equipment rental full set THB500 per day
- Torch for Night Dive: THB100
- Suunto Dive Computer: THB300 per day
- Soft drinks and beers