The MV Pawara is one of the largest of the liveaboards in the region. She cruises the Similan Islands, Surin Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
Her steel construction allows a smooth and relaxing ride through the Andaman Sea, generous size and space promises plenty of room to relax in between diving the rich waters around the Similan and Surin Islands National Parks. With a substantial dining area, modern and comfortable lounge and a maximum of only 22 guests it is almost impossible not to find space to relax on this fantastic vessel.
The spacious air-conditioned saloon is equipped with WIFI, flat screen TV, DVD, sound system, karaoke, games and an extensive marine I.D library to help you log all the stunning creatures you can find in these amazingly diverse waters. Up top there is a large sundeck for topping up the tan or gazing at the stars on a comfortable, soft mattress.
5 Day / 4 Night Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock – 14 dives
Free Nitrox for the 2016 – 2017
11 double cabins all but the budget have their own toilet, shower and sink which provides guests privacy beyond most boats in the area and all cabins have individual air conditioners. All cabins have been refitted for the 2014 -2015 season.
• 2 Master cabins – queen size bed with en-suite bathroom on the main deck.
• 4 Deluxe cabins – 2 bunk beds with en-suite bathroom also on the main deck.
• 4 Standard cabins – queen size bed or change to 2 separate beds with en-suite bathroom on the lower deck.
• 1 Budget cabin – 2 separate beds twin share located at lower deck with air-con, one flow air window, separate bathroom with hot shower.
Exceptional! The 3 delicious main meals are served buffet style on the large outdoor shaded area, a pre breakfast and afternoon snack is also provided. A mix of tasty traditional Thai and comforting western style dishes are served at every meal, ensuring there is something for everyone. Special dietary requirements are easily catered for but please inform us at time of booking.
GPS, Furuno Radar, Depth Sounder, Auto Pilot, Radio/communication systems, AIS Transponder, Medical Oxygen, Extensive First Aid Kit, 2 x Life Raft (20 pax each), EPIRD. Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
Air-conditioned cabin. All meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea. Dive Master supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts. 2 way transfers from and to your hotel / dive vessel.
National Park Entry Fee and diver’s fee;
- THB1,800 ( for diver)
- THB1,000 Baht (for non diver )
- Equipment rental full set THB500 per day
- Torch for Night Dive: THB100
- Suunto Dive Computer: THB300 per day
- Soft drinks and beers
- Dive Insurance