PADI Master Scuba Diver Course
5 Days Course: To be advised, price derives from 5 chosen Specialties
PADI Master Scuba Diver, a rating that put you in a class of distinction as a recreational scuba diver. The Master Scuba Diver rating places you in an elite group of respected divers who have earned this rating through both significant experience and scuba training. Fewer than two percent of divers ever achieve this rating. When you flash your Master Scuba Diver card, people know that you’ve spent time underwater in a variety of environments and had your share of dive adventures.
List of Specialties available;
- Deep Diver
- Wreck Diver
- Enriched Air Nitrox
- Search and Recovery
- Digital Underwater Photography
- Peak Performance Bouyancy
- Underwater Navigation
What kind of scuba gear will you use?
You will use your basic scuba gear including a dive computer and a compass. Depending on the choice of your specialties, a set of top quality equipment will be supplied throughout this course at NO charge. If you wish to make purchase for your own equipment, please contact us.
How can you start learning?
Write to Blue Corner Phuket or stop by Blue Corner Phuket to inquire about this course, get your materials and start learning. Your PADI Instructor will help you customize your course and will schedule knowledge review sessions along the way.
To enroll for Master Scuba Diver course, you must;
- Be 12 years or older
- Have a PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or have a qualifying certification from another training organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver or PADI Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certifications)
- Minimum 5 PADI Specialty Courses
- Minimum 50 logged dives