The MV Dolphin Queen is a sought after choice for divers who are on a low budget but still want to experience the Similan and Surin Islands in style. This boat also visits to the Mergui Archipelago eight times throughout the season, advance booking is advised since they get sold out fast. There are 4 day/4 Night, 3 Day/3 Night trips to the Similan Islands available as well as the extended 5 Day/6 Night trip to Myanmar.
Please contact us to arrange your unforgettable Similans experience.
With her spacious 3 decks and only catering for maximum 22 divers there’s always ample of space to relax .
Prices for 4 Day/4 Night Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai, Richelieu Rock – 14 dives
National Park Entry Fee and diver’s fee;
- THB1,800 (for diver)
- THB1,000 Baht (for non diver)
- Myanmar Entry Fee USD$200 (5D6N)
- Myanmar Entry Fee USD$230 (6D7N)
- Equipment rental full set THB500 per day
- Torch for Night Dive: THB100
- Suunto Dive Computer: THB300 per day.
- Nitrox THB200 per day
8 air-conditioned cabins. All the standard cabins have their own toilet and shower providing the guests privacy.
- 2 Deluxe cabins – double bed on upper deck.
- 3 Standard Quad cabins – 4 bunk beds on main
- 2 Double bed cabins – double bed on main deck.
- 1 Twin Cabin – bunk beds on main deck
All meals are served buffet style on the shaded upper deck. Traditional Thai food with the occasional Western style meal. We are happy to accommodate your special dietary needs if you can let us know a the time of your booking.
GPS, Furuno Radar, Depth Sounder, Auto Pilot, Radio/communication systems, AIS Transponder, Medical Oxygen, Extensive First Aid Kit, 2 x Life Raft (20 pax each), EPIRD. Accident & re-compression chamber insurance.
Air-conditioned cabin. All meals, fruits, drinking water, coffee, tea. Dive Master supervision, tanks, weights, weight belts. 2 way transfers from and to your hotel / dive vessel.